A retail executive and business owner with over 27 years of leadership experience with multi-unit & P&L responsibility. Current Vice President at Jewelry Television and co-owner of Ta’Vie Boutique. Spent most of career in traditional big box retail (Belk, Saks Inc, Parisian) with a focus on People, Processes, Operations, Workforce Management, & Customer Service improvements. Consistently achieves significant improvement in key business metrics such as profitability, expense control, employee retention, productivity, and customer service. Attended University of South Alabama and received Six Sigma Black Belt from North Carolina State University.
Current Community Involvement includes:
• United Way of Greater Knoxville, Campaign Cabinet Member
• United Way of Greater Knoxville Investment Committee
• Intro Knoxville, 2017 • Leadership Knoxville, 2019
• KACC, Leadership Team, Current
• West Knox Lacrosse Program 501(c)(3), Board of Directors, President, Current